Enquire for a free quote
|Weight Capacity||2 - 3.5 Tonnes|
|Lift Height||2 - 6 Metres|
|Attachments||Lift, Tilt (Optional Sideshift Availalble)|
|Mast Type||Variety of masts available|
|Price||Enquire for a free quote|
These brand-new Heli forklifts are incredible in all types of conditions. With capacities ranging from 2 to 3.5 tonnes, t
hese go-anywhere units are great for construction sites, agriculture, farming, and mining industries. Built to drive on a wide range of terrain, they come with selectable 2WD/4WD mode, high 300mm ground clearance and all weather capability. Chunky pneumatic
tyres ensure grip on rock, gravel, grass and mud.
- Widely used in construction, forestry, farming, agriculture, and other industries.
- Differential lock for better control and traction on difficult terrain.
- Higher ground clearance than a standard forklift.
- High torque engine for sloped surfaces.
- Wide variety of mast configurations available.
- Equipped with pneumatic off-road tires for improved traction.
- Two wheel-drive/four-wheel drive switching, allows you to choose your control in different driving situations.
- 2-Speed transmission in both forward/reverse ensures efficiency and performance.
- High mounted exhaust protects the engine from the water or dirt ingress.
- The seat is equipped with an armrest and safety belt to ensure comfortable and safe operation.
- A low centre of gravity ensures stability on slopes or uneven terrain
- Model: CPCD20 CPCD25 CPCD30 CPCD35
- Series: G3 Series (4WD)
- Configuration Number: W2Y3 – W4Y3
- Load Capacity: 2 – 3.5 Tonne
- Mast Height: 3 m
- Load Center: 600 mm
- Operator Type: Seated
- Tyre Type: Pneumatic all-terrain
- Max. Travel speed (loaded/unloaded): 7/20 km/h
- Engine: Diesel
- Aisle Working Width: 3450 – 3500mm
Download the full spec sheet today to see where the Heli CPCD can take you.