Australia’s best value container ramp in stock and ready for delivery!
Got a container coming in? You don’t just need a forklift, you need a container ramp as well! Container ramps are designed specifically to match the height of a container and allow entry and exit of forklifts carrying heavy loads. They prevent damage to your forklift and the ground by attempting to bounce your forklift up the container lip. This is unsafe and bad for your goods and forklift! Secondhand Forklifts Sales & Service Container Ramps are affordable and tough, and will last you for years.
- High quality all steel construction
- Certified 7 Tonne carrying capacity
- Powder coated finish
- Dimensions: W2200mm x L1260mm x H150mm.
- Comes fitted with eyelets for safety chains
- Fits all 10 foot 20 foot or 40 foot standard container
- Constructed from 4mm box section steel for extreme durability
- Ramp deck made from 4mm checkerplate steel
- Fitted with forklift tyne openings for easy transport and storage
- Suitable for LPG forklifts, diesel forklifts, electric forklifts, walkie stackers and pallet trucks